(1) 3-year Bachelor's degree in relevant subject areas from an internationally recognised university or higher education institution
(2) Sufficient evidence of English language skills
The deadline for applications for the 2024/2025 full-time program is January 29, 2024.
The number of places is limited. In the case of equal qualifications the date of application will be decisive as to which applicants are selected.
The following documents must be included when submitting your online application:
(1) Résumé (with reference to work experience; if you mention qualifications, please attach certificates that confirm them, e.g. certificate of appointment as tax advisor, certificate Certified Accountant)
(2) Letter of motivation (maximum 2 pages, addressed to Prof. Michael Lang, dated and signed)
(3) 2 letters of recommendation (written by course teachers and/or supervisors from an employment relationship, each maximum 2 pages, addressed to Prof. Michael Lang, dated and signed)
(4) Certificate/diploma conferring the academic degree
(5) Transcript of completed courses and grades for each semester included in your degree
(6) Proof of sufficient English language skills*)
(7) Passport: the page showing your full name, date of birth and nationality
(8) Passport style photograph
*) Accepted proof of sufficient English language skills:
• A full English-taught bachelor’s program (at least 3 years) or master’s program (at least 2 years)
• A valid certificate, e.g. Cambridge Certificate, IELTS, TOEFL
• English as first language or longtime practice
Documents not in German or English must be accompanied by an official, certified translation into English.
Please note that only complete applications - including the requested documents - will be considered.