International Tax Law Logo
WU Vienna Tax law


Admission requirements

A university degree is a precondition for admission. The academic director will decide whether a similar or comparable qualification results in eligibility for the program. The number of places is limited. In the case of equal qualifications the date of application will be decisive as to which applicants are selected.


The deadline for applications for the 2023/2024 full-time program and the 2023/2025 part-time program is February 15, 2023.


Online application will be available by October 4, 2022.




The following documents must be submitted online:

University diploma
Transcript (list of grades)
Letter of motivation (addressed to Prof. Michael Lang, dated and signed)
2 letters of recommendation (addressed to Prof. Michael Lang, dated and signed)
Passport style photograph
Furthermore it is recommended that applicants provide the results of a TOEFL test or a similar assessment of language skills.

Documents not in German or English must be accompanied by an official, certified translation into English.

Only complete applications - including the requested documents - will be considered!